0 matching programmes when I attempt to pvrqueue

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 11:51:29 EDT 2013

On 14/08/2013 12:14, Jerry Steele wrote:
> get_iplayer <number> -l
>
> gives info about the programme, but then
>
> get_iplayer <number> --pvrqueue
>
> immediately following yields the "0 matching programmes" error.
>
> ...which I don't really understand.

That is what you would see if you had already downloaded the programme.
  So perhaps you've already downloaded the programme or something is
wrong with your download history

First, run with --debug to see if get_iplayer reports any useful
information when checking the download history:

get_iplayer <number> --pvrqueue --debug

If that doesn't bear fruit, you can try --force to force the programme
to be queued:

get_iplayer <number> --pvrqueue --force