Help needed with pvr search terms please.

Alastair ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Mon Apr 15 14:11:37 EDT 2013

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:13:41 +0100 dinkypumpkin wrote:

>On 14/04/2013 20:04, Alastair wrote:
>>Still no luck with "Thursday Opera Matinee"   I can get "Afternoon on 3" but cannot get
the
>>--fields=episode option to work with the string "Thursday Opera Matinee" as an
episode.

>Works for me.  Make sure you use --type=radio as well
>
>get_iplayer --type=radio --fields=episode "Thursday Opera Matinee"

Hi and thanks again,  it works for me too now.  I had kept --type=radio but didn't realise I
had to define the field as "episode" and then insert the episode string.  So the search is OK
but now I am stuck with putting the search into pvr list.

I have used get_iplayer --pvr --type=radio --fields=episode "Thursday Opera Matinee"
--pvradd "Thursday_Opera_Matinee" which gives me in the pvr-list:-

pvrsearch = Thursday_Opera_Matinee
	 fields = episode
	search0 = Thursday Opera Matinee
	type = radio

Showing my ignorance again but I had interpreted this to say search for Thursday Opera
Matinee in the episode field.  Wrong again but why?
Further help much appreciated.
Budgie