Problems with auto-refresh under Windows?

Andy Wedge andy_wedge at lineone.net
Tue Sep 25 05:43:46 EDT 2012

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/get_iplayer/2012-August/003293.html

> I have a patch for this bug, but the patch presents another problem.
> I'll commit the patch once I have a chance to sort that out.

I guess in the mean-time, you can use the Web PVR Manager to define your
searches and download requirement and execute the
'run_pvr_scheduler.bat' file from 'C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer'
to check every few hours. This seems to work fine.