Broken following update

Derek Moss dmgi at stoptheviolence.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 12:26:41 EST 2012

Having not updated in a while, I decided to download the latest
version using the shortcut in my get_iplayer folder (which links to
http://www.infradead.org/get_iplayer_win/get_iplayer_setup_latest.exe)

The first time I ran it it had major problems as I didn't have a lib
subfolder and thus it was unable to create the files it needed to in
it. I realised I could probably just make that folder manually, so I
did and re-ran the installer and it all seemed to go fine.

However, now when I try and run get_iplayer.cmd or get_iplayer.cgi.cmd
I get these errors:

Can't locate Env.pm in @INC (@INC contains: E:/Portable
Apps/Get_iplayer/lib .) at get_iplayer.pl line 52.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at get_iplayer.pl line 52.

Can't locate CGI.pm in @INC (@INC contains: E:/Portable
Apps/Get_iplayer/lib .) at get_iplayer.cgi line 30.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at get_iplayer.cgi line 30.