flvstreamer/rtmpdump does not support SWF Verification

Lee Savage leesavage09 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 10:36:16 EDT 2012

> It wasn't clear to me if your earlier example was referring to the actual rtmpdump binary or its directory.  You need the former.

That help a lot I feal very very silly

 perl ./get_iplayer -g 100
--output="/share/Qdownload/get_iplayer-2.82/rec/"
--flvstreamer="/share/Qdownload/flvstreamer/flvstreamer"

now works! I was only referring to the path not the actual executable.

rtmpdump still dose not work, owing to the broken openssl
installation. But that is a hold other sarga

I am very new to linux so thanks for you patients.