flvstreamer/rtmpdump does not support SWF Verification

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 10:28:13 EDT 2012

On 27/06/2012 15:13, Lee Savage wrote:
>> 5. Show the output from `which flvstreamer; which rtmpdump`.
>
> There is no output from which. "make install" has not worked for
> rtmpdump so i have been using the get_iplayer -flvstreamer argument

That just means the binaries aren't in $PATH.  Once you sort the missing
openssl libraries, be sure to change your command line to include
(extrapolating from your earlier message):

--flvstreamer=/share/Qdownload/rtmpdump-2.3/rtmpdump

It wasn't clear to me if your earlier example was referring to the
actual rtmpdump binary or its directory.  You need the former.