Error downloading LAME with WIndows installer

Derek Moss dmgi at stoptheviolence.co.uk
Mon Jun 4 10:38:10 EDT 2012

On 4 June 2012 14:38, dinkypumpkin <dinkypumpkin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 04/06/2012 14:27, Derek Moss wrote:
>>
>> The Windows installer for 2.82 gives an error when trying to download
>> LAME, as the link seems to be dead.
>

> Still working here.  What LAME download URL are you checking?

http://www.exe64.com/mirror/rarewares/lame3.98.4.zip

which is what the installer said it was trying.

However, after deleting all the files in my Get_iPlayer install folder
and running the installer again it didn't have this problem, so I
guess it must have been getting this link from an outdated file in my
install folder.