get_iplayer in Debian Wheezy

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 14:35:29 EDT 2012

On 01/06/2012 22:57, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-06-01 at 20:13 +0100, dinkypumpkin wrote:
>> AFAIK, David Woodhouse is the only one with sufficient access to
>> actually turn the key to create a new release (David: let me know
>> off-list if you want to delegate that minor chore - would require a
>> permissions change at your end).  I've done a test release locally to
>> check the Windows installer update mechanism, and everything looks
>> good to go.
>
> Seems like the sanest plan. What permissions are you missing?

My mistake.  I was thinking that I lacked the permissions to generate
the release directories, but I'd forgotten that is done via cron on your
server.

OTOH, I suppose I could have used those permissions to undo a minor
problem in v2.81 after it was picked up by the cron job, but it seemed
safer to just bump to 2.82 and allow the existing machinery to work as
normal.  Sorry about that, everyone.