get_iplayer v.v. HiDownload Platinum

Chris J Brady chrisjbrady at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 10:38:54 EDT 2012

Hmm - thanks for that info. I bet its a Chink app.

Anyway as I said get_iplayer is a great app. And I only really use HiDownload Platinum + sniffer for getting the raw URL for downloading files via Orbit. StreamTransport is not being updated anymore.

As an after thought wouldn't it be great if get_iplayer also worked for ITV iplayer, Ondemand 4 and 5 or whatever?

Is this in the pipeline?

Chris B.