iPlayer not working this morning?

Graham p loweshillgraham at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Feb 24 18:22:23 EST 2012

i too am having problems with my uk isp not being recognised. there us a quick way ro tell
go to the bbc home page and if an advert pops up at the top right it thinks you are not in the uk
for me iplayer stops working at this point
you cam fill in a xomplaint on thebbc website and privide name isp and ip details.

Sent from my iPod