iPlayer not working this morning?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Feb 21 05:40:01 EST 2012

On Tue, 2012-02-21 at 10:34 +0000, Chris Davies wrote:
> On 21/02/12 10:26, Chris Davies wrote:
> > I've submitted a ticket to my ISP (as insisted upon by the BBC
> > ticketing system) and a "complaint" (I hate that word) to the BBC
> > iPlayer team.
>
> ...and now it's working again.
>
> Very strange!

I don't want to live in a world where "I told them there was a problem,
and they fixed it" is considered strange.

Or one where that concept is *so* far-fetched that you don't even
consider it as a possible explanation for the above sequence of events ☺

Having said that, it does seem a little unusual!

--
dwmw2