Can I download this embedded audio too?

Akihiro Ogata akihiroogata at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Feb 21 02:41:56 EST 2012

Thank you Julian and Vangelis for answering my question.

Yes, I am a Japanese and live in the area recently predicted that the possibility of M7 earthquake within 4 years is 70% (scary indeed).

I agree that it is unfair that people outside UK get for free what people in UK pay to get.
We too pay the license fee to NHK the Japanese equivalent of BBC.
I wonder if some kind of agreement between BBC and NHK could be arranged which allows access to the products of both these broadcasters from both these countries.

Akihiro