Web PVR Output Not Displayed

Andy Wedge andy_wedge at lineone.net
Sat Aug 18 06:02:45 EDT 2012

Hi,

I've just uninstalled get_iplayer and all components completely from my
system (after backing up my PVR settings & download history etc.). After
that, I restarted the PC and then reinstalled everything from the latest
install file that I've just downloaded (6.44MB in size - no version
number that I can see on this).

I copied back my PVR and download history files and launched the web PVR
manager, all looked as it should do.  When I run the PVR though, I get
another browser window opening that looks like it's trying to connect to
127.0.0.1.  I don't get output from the get_iplayer script being piped
to the browser as I have seen before.

I'm running this on Win XP SP3 with all the latest Windows updates
installed & 3GB RAM. My default browser is Firefox 14.0.1.

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks,
Andy