Any support maybe for videos from the BBC News site?

sarakitty1 at ymail.com sarakitty1 at ymail.com
Tue Aug 14 14:21:49 EDT 2012

Oh and I just went and used Wireshark on the page and I found digging through what it captured that where the connection to the Akamai site that the video is stored on it apparently uses RTMP like Youtube... So I can see the video address now, but I don't know what I would put in to download that, I don't know of any RTMP downloader program that isn't designed for youtube specifically, I remember RTMP from using a program to download stuff from youtube years ago before I found Flashgot, hmm:

Real Time Messaging Protocol (AMF0 Command connect('ondemand?auth=daEdBdrcxaAbvchaeaCcUahc.bdalaLaRbs-bqkO3.-bWG-IqsFDnCoGDuErwK&aifp=v001&slist=public/mps_h264_med/public/news/uk/901000/901432_16x9_NewsWebMP4_800k.mp4;public/mps_h264_hi/p

1250	6.401919000	192.168.1.64	2.22.51.13	HTTP	407	Continuation or non-HTTP traffic

Hplay*mp4:public/mps_h264_med/public/news/uk/901000/901432_16x9_NewsWebMP4_800k.mp4?auth=daEdBdrcxaAbvchaeaCcUahc.bdalaLaRbs-bqkO3.-bWG-IqsFDnCoGDuErwK&aifp=v001&slist=public/mps_h264_med/public/news/uk/901000/901432_16x9_NewsWebMP4_800k.mp4;public/mps_h264_hi/public/news/uk/901000/901432_h264_1500k.mp4