get_iplayer Digest, Vol 28, Issue 2

Chris Cullen amrit at cs.byu.edu
Wed Aug 1 11:00:25 EDT 2012

So the moving the previous file and using --start works fine. I ran a
few more streams. Increasing the timeout helped a lot with resuming. But
I found they all stop and die at the same point: ~4.18GB. Resuming does
not work. I'm assuming it's something on the server side causing thing,
but I don't know for sure.