Get Iplayer for Windows

Cătălin Rafael Coman rafael.coman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 19:58:08 EDT 2011

Hello Vangelis,

It's great how you managed to trim down everything to fit your tiny
partition. I just want to suggest to you a very nice program for
repartitioning. It's called GParted, it's open-source, maintained and
can be downloaded from: http://gparted.sourceforge.net/ With that
application you can resize any partition without losing any data. You
just write the image downloaded from the site to a cd, boot from it
under some Linux and with a very easy to use graphical interface you
can resize any partition regardless of the file system. I've used it
countless times and it works great.

Rafael