2.7 or 2.8

Clive roadcone at gmx.com
Sat Sep 17 12:41:16 EDT 2011

If it works, stay with it. I was out-of-date for ages and it worked just
fine. Then, one day, it stopped working and an upgrade sorted it.

The servers know which country you are in so if you want to use it from
outside the UK, you need to subscribe to a proxy server which is inside
the UK. That will cost you a monthly or payg charge. I do know of people
in the USA and Canada who use a UK proxy with no problems. Though do not
ask me how to set it up!