AtomicParsley on Linux crashes when tagging some videos (Spooks)

Jon Davies jon at hedgerows.org.uk
Sun Oct 30 17:22:51 EDT 2011

On 30 October 2011 17:11, Andy Bircumshaw <andy at networkned.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi there,
> As per subject, has anyone else seen this, please?
> *** glibc detected *** AtomicParsley: free(): invalid next size (normal): 0x088a7248 ***

Works for me using AtomicParsley 0.9.4-hg83.814077d09d34-0ppa2 (utf8)
on Ubuntu Lucid x64 (and it tagged those specific episodes too).

But this does look like the same AtomicParsley problem that Windows
users were suffering from.  Try downloading AtomicParsley source from
https://bitbucket.org/wez/atomicparsley/ and see if that fixes your
problem.  Please let us know though... ;-)

Jon