Problem since 27th Oct 2011

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 08:25:23 EDT 2011

On 27/10/2011 10:49, Allan Preston wrote:
> Any new shows added to the iplayer's index since 27 Oct 2011 have a
> blank modes: which means get_iplayer can't download them. For example:

This appears to have been a problem at the BBC end.  The stream metadata
for recent programmes had them marked as "not available", so there were
no streams for get_iplayer to use in creating the a list of available.
I guess they were lagging a bit in updating CDNs.  I've seen several
programmes broadcast this morning come online since 1300, so I presume
the distribution system is now catching up.