Problem since 27th Oct 2011

Andy Stevens insomniacpenguin at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 27 07:12:54 EDT 2011

Could be intermittent problems at the BBC.
I had a similar experience with a Radio 4 Extra programme a few days ago -
an error message saying none of the modes I'd specified were available, and
when I tried a --info the modes line was empty.  Trying to access it on the
iPlayer web site showed an error message saying the programme was
unavailable and to try again later.
A couple of hours later I wrote a message in the "contact us" section of the
site complaining about the missing program; luckily, before hitting "send" I
tried once more and get_iplayer successfully downloaded it...  The web site
was working again too.

Andy
--
http://www.justgiving.com/AndyStevens-Bikeathon2011