Problem since 27th Oct 2011

Andy Wedge andy_wedge at lineone.net
Thu Oct 27 06:52:00 EDT 2011

I noticed that I had used a mode of flashhigh and you had used flashhd so I've just tried that and it also worked.

C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer>get_iplayer --get --modes flashhd "nesbitt"
get_iplayer v2.79, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:
522:    Rab C Nesbitt: Series 10 - 1. Broke, BBC Two, Comedy,Guidance,HD,Sitcoms,TV, default,
523:    Rab C Nesbitt: Series 10 - 2. Fugue, BBC Two, Comedy,Guidance,HD,Sitcoms,TV, default,
524:    Rab C Nesbitt: Series 10 - 3. Cuts, BBC Two, Comedy,Guidance,HD,Sitcoms,TV, default,
525:    Rab C Nesbitt: Series 10 - 4. Fight, BBC Two, Comedy,Guidance,HD,Popular,Sitcoms,TV, default,

INFO: 4 Matching Programmes
INFO: Checking existence of default version
INFO: flashhigh1,flashhigh2 modes will be tried for version default
INFO: Trying flashhigh1 mode to record tv: Rab C Nesbitt: Series 10 - 1. Broke
INFO: File name prefix = Rab_C_Nesbitt_Series_10_-_1._Broke_b015r55r_default
RTMPDump 2.4 git-b627335 2011-7-23
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
Starting download at: 0.000 kB
INFO: Metadata:
INFO:   duration              1745.11
INFO:   moovPosition          28.00
INFO:   width                 640.00
INFO:   height                360.00
INFO:   videocodecid          avc1
INFO:   audiocodecid          mp4a
INFO:   avcprofile            77.00
INFO:   avclevel              30.00
INFO:   aacaot                2.00
INFO:   videoframerate        25.00
INFO:   audiosamplerate       24000.00
INFO:   audiochannels         2.00
INFO: trackinfo:
INFO:   length                43625000.00
INFO:   timescale             25000.00
INFO:   language              eng
INFO: sampledescription:
INFO:   sampletype            avc1
INFO:   length                41882624.00
INFO:   timescale             24000.00
INFO:   language              eng
INFO: sampledescription:
INFO:   sampletype            mp4a
36143.076 kB / 369.88 sec (21.1%)

I'm no expert on all the different modes etc. so maybe time for input from someone else?

Andy