Recording complete - error

Nigel Taylor njtaylor at asterisk.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 08:15:34 EDT 2011

On 10/13/11 12:18, Colin Macpherson wrote:
> [...]
>
> INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
> ERROR: Failed to get iphone URL from iplayer site
>
> INFO: Checking existence of default version
> INFO: flashhigh1,flashhigh2,flashstd1,flashstd2 modes will be tried for version default
> INFO: Trying flashhigh1 mode to record tv: Planet Dinosaur - 5. New Giants
>
> INFO: File name prefix = Planet_Dinosaur_-_5._New_Giants_b015zmr5_default
> RTMPDump 2.4 git-b627335 2011-7-23
> (c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
> Connecting ...
> INFO: Connected...
> ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header
> INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
> WARNING: Failed to stream file C:\Users\Colin.StraubingTigers\Desktop\iPlayer Recordings\Planet_Dinosaur_-_5._New_Giants_b015zmr5_default.partial.mp4.flv via RTMP
> INFO: skipping flashhigh1 mode
> INFO: Trying flashhigh2 mode to record tv: Planet Dinosaur - 5. New Giants
>
> INFO: File name prefix = Planet_Dinosaur_-_5._New_Giants_b015zmr5_default
> RTMPDump 2.4 git-b627335 2011-7-23
> (c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
> Connecting ...
> INFO: Connected...
> ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header
> INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
> WARNING: Failed to stream file C:\Users\Colin.StraubingTigers\Desktop\iPlayer Recordings\Planet_Dinosaur_-_5._New_Giants_b015zmr5_default.partial.mp4.flv via RTMP
> INFO: skipping flashhigh2 mode
> INFO: Trying flashstd1 mode to record tv: Planet Dinosaur - 5. New Giants
>
> INFO: File name prefix = Planet_Dinosaur_-_5._New_Giants_b015zmr5_default
> RTMPDump 2.4 git-b627335 2011-7-23
> (c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
> Connecting ...
> INFO: Connected...
> ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header
> INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
> WARNING: Failed to stream file C:\Users\Colin.StraubingTigers\Desktop\iPlayer Recordings\Planet_Dinosaur_-_5._New_Giants_b015zmr5_default.partial.mp4.flv via RTMP
> INFO: skipping flashstd1 mode
> INFO: Trying flashstd2 mode to record tv: Planet Dinosaur - 5. New Giants
>
> INFO: File name prefix = Planet_Dinosaur_-_5._New_Giants_b015zmr5_default
> RTMPDump 2.4 git-b627335 2011-7-23
> (c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
> Connecting ...
> INFO: Connected...
> ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header
> INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
> WARNING: Failed to stream file C:\Users\Colin.StraubingTigers\Desktop\iPlayer Recordings\Planet_Dinosaur_-_5._New_Giants_b015zmr5_default.partial.mp4.flv via RTMP
> INFO: skipping flashstd2 mode
> ERROR: Failed to record 'Planet Dinosaur - 5. New Giants (b015zmr5)'
Hi,

I use OpenBSD current amd64, get_iplayer v2.80, rtmpdump-2.4pl1 (from rtmpdump git 20110812)

Download working fine here. Started up and tried on old Windows XP (windows installer version)
and that was fine also. Clean out previous tries and try again.

$ get_iplayer --get 517
get_iplayer v2.80, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:
517:    Planet Dinosaur - 5. New Giants, BBC One, Factual,HD,Highlights,Popular,Science & Nature,TV, default,

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
INFO: Checking existence of default version
INFO: flashhd1,flashhd2,flashvhigh1,flashvhigh2,flashhigh1,flashhigh2 modes will be tried for version default
INFO: Trying flashhd1 mode to record tv: Planet Dinosaur - 5. New Giants
INFO: File name prefix = Planet_Dinosaur_-_5._New_Giants_b015zmr5_default
RTMPDump v2.4
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
Starting download at: 0.000 kB
INFO: Metadata:
INFO:   duration              1755.09
INFO:   moovPosition          32.00
INFO:   width                 1280.00
INFO:   height                720.00
INFO:   videocodecid          avc1
INFO:   audiocodecid          mp4a
INFO:   avcprofile            100.00
INFO:   avclevel              41.00
INFO:   aacaot                2.00
INFO:   videoframerate        25.00
INFO:   audiosamplerate       24000.00
INFO:   audiochannels         2.00
INFO: trackinfo:
INFO:   length                43875000.00
INFO:   timescale             25000.00
INFO:   language              eng
INFO: sampledescription:
INFO:   sampletype            avc1
INFO:   length                42122240.00
INFO:   timescale             24000.00
INFO:   language              eng
INFO: sampledescription:
INFO:   sampletype            mp4a
2754.775 kB / 12.00 sec (0.6%)^C

Or lower quality...

$ get_iplayer --get 517 --tvmode=flashhigh
get_iplayer v2.80, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:
517:    Planet Dinosaur - 5. New Giants, BBC One, Factual,HD,Highlights,Popular,Science & Nature,TV, default,

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
INFO: Checking existence of default version
INFO: flashhigh1,flashhigh2 modes will be tried for version default
INFO: Trying flashhigh1 mode to record tv: Planet Dinosaur - 5. New Giants
INFO: File name prefix = Planet_Dinosaur_-_5._New_Giants_b015zmr5_default
RTMPDump v2.4
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
Starting download at: 0.000 kB
INFO: Metadata:
INFO:   duration              1755.10
INFO:   moovPosition          28.00
INFO:   width                 640.00
INFO:   height                360.00
INFO:   videocodecid          avc1
INFO:   audiocodecid          mp4a
INFO:   avcprofile            77.00
INFO:   avclevel              30.00
INFO:   aacaot                2.00
INFO:   videoframerate        25.00
INFO:   audiosamplerate       24000.00
INFO:   audiochannels         2.00
INFO: trackinfo:
INFO:   length                43875000.00
INFO:   timescale             25000.00
INFO:   language              eng
INFO: sampledescription:
INFO:   sampletype            avc1
INFO:   length                42122240.00
INFO:   timescale             24000.00
INFO:   language              eng
INFO: sampledescription:
INFO:   sampletype            mp4a