Portable Get_iPlayer (Thinstall)

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 17:58:23 EST 2011

On 15/11/2011 11:07, Kapitano72 wrote:
> I've made a thinstalled version the latest Windows Get_iPlayer. It's
> 68.9MB, and I'm sure someone who understands the internal workings
> could've made it half the size - but it works, from a memory stick or a
> hard drive.

I don't know if it was intentional, but your bundle omits the URL
shortcut created by the installer (pvr_manager.url) that the Web PVR
Manager script uses to launch Internet Explorer.   For anyone trying
this out, the URL normally supplied by the shortcut is printed in the
command window that appears when launching the Web PVR Manager:

http://127.0.0.1:1935