How to download Radio 1 videos

Graham Pole GPole at ie.com
Tue May 17 19:51:59 EDT 2011

Hi all

Video from Radio I hear you say! No its not a joke.
Some of the recent Big Weekend videos are only available on the radio 1 site.

I am trying to download one with a PID p00gyz7y (at least when I right click in win7) but this isn't searchable in the gui.

I would prefer to use the gui but if there is a simple command line to use could I have some pointers please?

Graham

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of Intelligent Environments Europe Ltd (IE).
If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify Support at ie.com.

IE is the trading name of Intelligent Environments Europe Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Parseq plc.

Intelligent Environments Europe Ltd is a company registered in England. The company's registered office is Riverview House, 20 Old Bridge Street, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 4BU. Its registered number is 1862322.

Intelligent Environments Europe Ltd is a VAT registered company - GB 602 8062 72