HD streams convert automatically after download...

Lee Grant leeegrant at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 07:29:58 EDT 2011

Thanks for the quick response,

Cleaned out the folder and started the to download.  It gets to about 7%, drops the feed.  I then get lines and lines of:

WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring data...
WARNING: Stream does not start with requested FLV frame, ignoring data...

and then:

87131.703 kB / 53.96 sec (2.0%)
Couldn't resume FLV file, try --skip 1

INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)

and the whole thing circles.

Interestingly, if I go to the download folder whilst all this is going on and delete the partially downloaded file, get_iplayer will start to download again.

I'm baffled!