Automatic conversion of aac to m4a

Andy Bircumshaw andy at networkned.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 17:28:55 EDT 2011

On 14/3/2011, at 4:55pm, Nick Ludlam wrote:
> ... I think it would make sense to support both routes for now, until there's another official ffmpeg release.

If you mean by this "support remuxing by MP4box" then I'd be grateful if you could update the Windows packing of get_iplayer and answer every support request posted to the list from Windows users.

It can be *very* hard work supporting the Windows users who post here "it's broke, someone help me fix it".

If we can say "update to ffmpeg version 2134 from the daily builds at http://foo.bar" then life becomes a lot easier.

aB.