Automatic conversion of aac to m4a

Christopher Woods (CustomMade) christopher at custommade.org.uk
Mon Mar 14 14:12:40 EDT 2011

Odd that neither the LG telly nor the Humax Freesat box will play AAC files,
both require AAC support as part of the DVB-S2 and DVB-T2 specs. My boss has
a Humax Freesat HD receiver, I could try some AAC files on a USB stick if
you want to verify software support. How are you presenting the AAC files to
the devices, as .aac or .mp4 / .m4a files?