Failed to get version pid metadata

Magic Cheezer magic_cheezer at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 20:56:43 EST 2011

sure sure
and I will be first in line to buy & use their paid iPad service when it comes to North America :-)
(and hopefully Canada won't be left out!!!)

I was actually just wondering if anybody knew the URL of a similar Glype proxy
i.e. for which we would have used the following command line:-
get_iplayer --type=tv "seven ages of britain" --info --proxy="prepend:http://www.daveproxy.co.uk/browse.php?u=" --streaminfo

but it seems we don't need this Glype/prepend business, we can just use a plain-jane http proxy
such as you would type into your Internet Explorer LAN Settings/Proxy server
resulting instead in this type of command line:-
get_iplayer --type=tv "seven ages of britain" --info --proxy=http://ipaddr:port --partial-proxy --streaminfo

cheers,