Can't download _any_ TV programmes even with patched script

Steve Anderson steve at twindx.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 12:00:59 EDT 2011

On 28 July 2011 16:57, Chris Marriott <chris at chrism.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> I reported yesterday that installing the "swfurl" patch had fixed my
> download problems, but I spoke too soon. I've downloaded the latest full
> script from "github", but I'm still unable to download anything. At about
> the 250s mark into any programme I get:
>
> ERROR: RTMP_HashSWF: couldn't contact swfurl
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/10player.swf?revision=18269_21576 (HTTP error 301)

301 is a redirect header. Try visiting that URL given and it
immediately redirects here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/revisions/18269_21576_10player.swf?revision=18269_21576

Try replacing the swfUrl variable with that - it should work. I did
something similar a while ago and it fixed my woes.

Steve

--
Irregular Shed - http://www.twindx.co.uk