Can't download _any_ TV programmes even with patched script

Chris Marriott chris at chrism.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 11:57:37 EDT 2011

I reported yesterday that installing the "swfurl" patch had fixed my
download problems, but I spoke too soon. I've downloaded the latest full
script from "github", but I'm still unable to download anything. At about
the 250s mark into any programme I get:

ERROR: RTMP_HashSWF: couldn't contact swfurl
http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/10player.swf?revision=18269_21576 (HTTP error 301)

the download resumes, but quickly fails with various errors about headers.
I'm using RTMPDump 2.3 on Windows.

The same error occurs with both "flashhigh" and "flashhigh2".

As you see from the error message, I have the version of the script with the
patched swfurl.

Anyone have any ideas as to a solution?

Thanks!

Chris