Converting files for iTunes

Matthew Baxter-Reynolds matt at amxmobile.com
Sun Jul 24 14:34:05 EDT 2011

Hi all,

This is a semi-useless response, apart from to give some confidence to you Arthur about whether this works.

I only use get_iplayer to download comedy of of R4 and R4 Extra.  Part of that process is running ffmpeg to get it to a point where it works in iTunes/on my iPhone, although I do have to manually change the MP3 tags.  This is, however, on Windows.

So - persevere - it does work!  :-)

Matt