Errors downloading this evening

Michael Mayne michael at michaelmayne.me.uk
Thu Jul 14 00:59:23 EDT 2011

Hi,
I had a similar problem and whatever the cause of the original download
problem, the issue with the

WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring data..
WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame, ignoring data..
35295.987 kB / 953.41 sec (44.1%)
Download may be incomplete (downloaded about 44.10%), try resuming
<<<

... is that get_iplayer cannot resume properly.

I 'fixed' this by deleting the partial download file then re-downloading. I
did this probably a day after I tried the original download and it worked
file.

Regards
Michael