Is anyone else's running slooowwwwlllyyy?

Clive roadcone at gmx.com
Wed Jul 13 16:15:22 EDT 2011

On 13/07/2011 21:08, Christopher Woods (CustomMade) wrote:

> [...]
I can't help with that. But to provide a little bit more information -
which does not lead anywhere - is that I just tried Falco using the PVR
interface and it came down like a train. I immediately tried one episode
of Vanity Fair and it failed and failed with the same set of error
messages displayed on the PVR web page interface.

Does the use of a proxy avoid the problems if they are VM network issues
or traffic management? After all, the traffic still uses VM for the
first/last let of the journey.

Clive