Is anyone else's running slooowwwwlllyyy?

Clive roadcone at gmx.com
Wed Jul 13 15:28:54 EDT 2011

It seems to have settled down to totally unusable. Either the connection
establishes very slowly and invariably times out or it establishes very
quickly and at random points in the download either re-starts itself
with the error messages:

RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet body. len: nnnn
INFO: Connection times out, trying to resume

or

I get a couple of WARNING: Stream does not start with requested frame,
ignoring data...

and it re-starts

or

I get the same stream warning as above, but for screen after screen
after screen and I have to close the dos box or Ctrl + C

It took me over an hour with dozens of attempts to get the radio
Torchwood and I have totally failed to get Falco.

I have tried both my aged (though previously reliable) Vista laptop over
both wireless and wired and my wife's much newer W7 over wireless and
wired. Initially I thought my wife's machine was working and mine not,
but now her's is having the same problems.

Can anyone offer and advice please? I'd be most grateful as I'd hate to
usenet (some are good, but some ... well, you know).

Clive