get_iplayer Digest, Vol 9, Issue 28

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Jan 10 11:39:02 EST 2011

On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 23:42 +0800, pomozki at yahoo.com wrote:
> how comes NONE of my submissions are being included
> and I'm not getting any acknowledgements - like I'm talking to a brick wall

I see two messages from you trapped for moderation. Both because you
didn't just compose a new message to the list; you replied to an
existing message and changed the subject. Please don't do that; it
hijacks existing threads with unrelated discussion.

Please make sure you compose a new message to the list if you want to
start a new thread. Only reply to a message if you really *mean* to
reply to that message.

Please also be careful about citations. Think carefully about *each*
line from the previous message that you repeat in your own. In this case
you seem to have just quoted the *whole* of the previous message and not
trimmed your citations at all.

--
dwmw2