Annoying download problem

Shevek shevek at shevek.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 13:46:56 EST 2011

On 7 January 2011 17:45, Robin Bowes <robin.bowes at yo61.com> wrote:
> On 07/01/11 17:19, Andy Bircumshaw wrote:

<snip>

> PS. Another annoying problem is that I'm not seeing my replies to the
> list, ie. I can se my reply in the archive, and I see the replies to my
> reply, but my actually reply does not drop in my inbox. I've checked my
> mailman settings and it appears to be set correctly. Any ideas why this
> might be?

Do you (or your ISP) use Gmail as your mail providor? (I know
Virgin.net / VirginMedia do)

I notice the exact same behaviour and use Google Apps For Domains (or
whatever it is called now) - I always assumed it was something to do
with GApps as I notice other strange behaviour with sent items as my
wife uses Outlook with her GApps account and this seems to upset
GApps.