iPlayer Downloader - Audio MP3 / Video MP4 alternative - Recording Modes for Web PVR Manager

I.Every i.every at open.ac.uk
Thu Jan 6 09:25:33 EST 2011

"id3 mass tagger" is a command line utility for both linux and windows which seems to work with get_iplayer to add mp3 tags.

I posted details earlier and you have to change the get_iplayer script.
It is open source (GPL) but the source site seems to have disappeared.
See http://nixbit.com/cat/multimedia/audio/id3-mass-tagger/

My email seemed to have got lost awaiting list moderator approval for some reason to do with headers, but I can try again or email directly.

Ian