iPlayer Downloader - Audio MP3 / Video MP4 alternative - Recording Modes for Web PVR Manager

fs ck fsckemail at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 08:29:25 EST 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 10:33 PM, M2 <M.2 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> or do I have to have all the other modes present as well?
> "flashaachigh,flashaudio,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal,realaudio,flashaaclow"

Why not try using "flashaudio,flashaac,flashhigh,flashstd". This will
give you prefereably mp3 audio, failing that highest available aac
audio. It will also get you flashhigh if available followed by
flashstd. get_iplayer just tries them in the order stated until one
exists and succeeds to download.

The tagging is only a problem because no suitable open source cmdline
id3 tagger exists for windows AFAIK.