[Re: Mp3 from Radio]

William Lupton william.lupton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 08:59:32 EST 2011

For audio downloads I am now using "--mode flashaudio", which means that I am now getting MP3 rather than AAC.  No need to convert.

Initially the files weren't getting tagged, but that was because id3v2 wasn't installed.  See http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/get_iplayer/2010-December/000338.html.

William