iphone definition only whwn downloading

chrischery at free.fr chrischery at free.fr
Wed Feb 23 03:37:54 EST 2011

thanks
i tried what you advised saving the page in  the 4 types available inthe
get_iplayer repertory
 a syntax error was returned each time and programme will not run?
I managed to download top gear in hd
 could it be that the beeb is not releasing some programs in higher def
formats???

Selon shevek at o2.co.uk: