Tosca, BBC2 Live stream, Saturday - How?

Clive clivebuc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 14:59:02 EST 2011

Hello,

You helped me capture the live R3 audio broadcast of Tosca a couple of
months ago and now the BBC is broadcasting the video of the same on BBC2
on Saturday afternoon. As it is music and the ROH, I do not know if it
will be available from iplayer later so would like to capture is live
just in case. Can I do this ... or, how can I do this?

I use Terminal on Linux or the command prompt on Windows. I have viewed
source in Chrome with live BBC2 playing but can't see anything that
looks like a streaming url in a similar format to that used on the R3
capture.

Thank you for your (continued) assistance.

Clive