new programmes notavailable

Jon Davies jon at hedgerows.org.uk
Mon Apr 25 16:38:13 EDT 2011

On 25 April 2011 19:53, chris chery <chrischery at free.fr> wrote:
> since sat sat 23 rd may it looks as if the list of programmes available is
> not updated anymore
> For example impossible to find and download the new ddoctor who( series 6 ep
> 01) , same with the latest qi or have i got news
> help
> cheers
> cc

I've just done:

get_iplayer --refresh
  and
get_iplayer doctor

and doctor who series 6 episode 1 is listed

most likely is that your cache is out of date:
  get_iplayer --refresh
should fix it for you.

If that doesn't work, then some more information would help work out
what's happening
- what operating system (windows, macos, linux etc) and version
- your options file (or the output of get_iplayer --prefs-show)
for a start (probably need more, but I or someone else can think of
that later ;-)

Cheers
Jon