Patched versions available on github

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 20:19:15 EDT 2011

On 04/04/2011 22:11, dinkypumpkin wrote:
> Versions available:

In a possibly vain attempt at simplification, I've rolled all extant
patches into my master branch at github.  I don't know how much longer
this will be necessary, but going forward, this will be the one and only
place to find my patched version of get_iplayer:

https://github.com/dinkypumpkin/get_iplayer

My rationale is that this URL is simpler, and it make sense to roll
clean (according to me) patches into a single branch where they can be
easily picked up.  I may put up other branches in the future for other
work, but I went a little overboard with feature branches initially, and
that proved not to be particularly useful.

The old "patched" branch will live for another week here:

https://github.com/dinkypumpkin/get_iplayer/tree/patched

and then it will be deleted.

This supersedes all other information originally given here:

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/get_iplayer/2011-April/001278.html