Patched versions available on github

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:35:03 EDT 2011

On 06/04/2011 20:47, geoff.getiplayer_list at alphaworks.co.uk wrote:
> Am I right in thinking that m4a tagging is still work in progress?

For sure, though the current scheme works well enough, even if it's
skimpy for MP3 files.  First step for me would be to maximise what can
be done with atomicparsley/id3v2.  I have a fairly complete iTunes
tagging script for both MP3 and MP4, and I plan to translate as much of
it as possible into atomicparsley/id3v2 syntax and post it for
discussion.  There are a number of other related issues to chew on as
well, such as how/whether to integrate id3v2/atomicparsley for Windows
users, tagging alternatives, variations in media managers, etc.