Still using BBC 7 channel name

Christopher Woods (CustomMade) christopher at custommade.org.uk
Mon Apr 4 16:37:36 EDT 2011

> I did a search for a BBC Radio 4 Extra program - We can
> Remember it for you wholesale, and it didnt work until I
> changed the channel to BBC Radio 7!
> I wonder how long theyre going to leave the old channel data
> on for BBC 7?

AFAIK the channel names are hardcoded into get_iplayer so require the
appropriate patch applied to rectify. I believe this may have already been
talked about at more length on the list in the past 7 days (search the
online archives for more, I've been mostly afk for the past week so have
only skimread incoming email, sorry)