iDownloader

John Rose john.aaron.rose at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 06:36:26 EST 2010

 have the feeling that I've uploaded an old erroneous version of
iDownloader's .deb to this mailing list. Apologies for this. So I've
attached to this message:
.deb of iRecorder: I've renamed the GUI app with (what I feel) to be  a
more appropriate name (now has facility to select TV or Radio programmes
and improved display of detailed title). This works on both Ubuntu 10.04
and Ubuntu Netbook 10.04.

So I've put 3 files in my Dropbox Public folder (as I haven't figured
out how to upload attachments which are not text: the resulting message
shows that they are scrubbed when I try to do it):
1. .deb of get_iplayer that I'm using,
2. .deb of iRecorder (latest: identified by having 2 radio buttons for
Type "Search by Title", "Title", "Detailed Title" and buttons
"Hints", "Record" and "Exit",
3. .tar.gz of the Gambas iDownloader project i.e. source code, which
hopefully most people won't need as I hope you won't need it for any
Debian distro:
        [To use this .tar.gz: Create a directory called iRecorder.
        Extract iRecorder.tar.gz (using Archive Manager: entry on pop
        menu shown by right mouse click on attached iRecorder.tar.gz)
        to the iRecorder directory. Install Gambas2 from Madness Mike
        ppa:https://launchpad.net/~madnessmike/+archive/gambas
        Run Gambas2 (entry in Programming menu). Open project
        iRecorder (i.e. iRecorder directory)].

URLs (used in Firefox/Opera should result in download of these files)
are:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3928731/get-iplayer_2.78-2_all.deb
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3928731/irecorder_0.0-1_all.deb
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3928731/iRecorder.tar.gz

Please email me whether or not you have a successful installation & use
(specifying distro & version).

--
Regards,
John