Missing files from get_iplayer-2.77.tar.gz

Jonathan Wiltshire debian at jwiltshire.org.uk
Thu May 27 18:02:16 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of Debian (and by extension, Ubuntu) packages of
get_iplayer. It's great to see that development is alive!

There seem to be some data missing from the latest tarball, that
admittedly aren't in the git tree - I think Phil must have added them
by hand at the time of release: get_iplayer.1, the manual I originally
wrote; and some changelog data from 2.76 and 2.77.

I'm happy to add this and do any other housekeeping in the git tree, or
send patches.

I'd like to adopt the infradead tree as my upstream, if that suits you - it
has promise. Are you happy to receive bugs at this list?

Thanks, and best wishes,

--
Jonathan Wiltshire

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51