The necessity of specifying "--type radio"

Andy Bircumshaw andy at networkned.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 15:07:20 EDT 2010

Downloading the indexes just narks me at the best of times.

Not quite enough to make me actually do so, but I've thought about
suppressing that for normal use.

As far as I'm concerned the indexes only need to be downloaded during
the 2am --pvr run or if for any reason they should be more than 24
hours old.

aB.