Any Ideas?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Jun 2 08:08:04 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 16:52 +0100, fsck wrote:
> Ian, it appear that the BBC changes to add a few blank lines in the mp4.
> i.e. now its 640x372 instead of 640x360. This causes playback issues for
> at least AppleTV and XBMC on XBOX. The problem appears to be there for
> all modes flashstd and better. The new flashlow mode strangely does not
> have these extra lines and therefore plays back OK. iphone mode is also
> ok.

Thanks for the information.

For some reason your mail lacks References: and In-Reply-To: headers,
which breaks threading. That's why it got trapped for moderation. On
busier mailing lists I tend to reject such messages, but I accepted your
mail because it doesn't hurt too much and you were being useful :)

You seem to be using Evolution, though -- that ought to get things
right. Even if you click on the mailto: link in the archives it should
have a correct &In-Reply-To= in the link, which Evolution should honour.
Did you do something strange when replying?

--
dwmw2