Itouch mp4 settings

Don Rossie don.rossie at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 28 06:17:36 EST 2010

Hi,
Thanks for your reply Andy and the attached information.

Am I right in saying that after I run get_iplayer and it has downloaded the
video file from iplayer, it then has a second stage of where it converts it
to a mp4 file from a flv file by using ffmpeg ?

This is my command line and I don't refer to ffmpeg anywhere so I assuming
that it is built into get_iplayer:

get_iplayer --type=tv --get 130 --modes=iphone,flashstd,flashnormal

When the file had downloaded, it still won't work on itunes !!!

The last thing I want to be is a pain, but my pain is not being able to get
my favourite bbc progs onto my itouch.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Don...